23 juni 2011

Happy Midsummer!

I know it's been a while since anything was posted and I'm sorry, but I've just been swamped lately. Hopefully, next week will be slower so that I actually might get some reading done.

Tomorrow though, is Midsummer's Eve and a chance to go back to our pagan roots. You know, dancing around a gigantic phallus, eating new potatoes and pickled herring (or in the case of children and me- meatballs) with sour cream, chives and allspice. And of course, picking seven different kinds of flowers to put under your pillow in order to dream of your future spouse!


Glad midsommar!



Last year's Midsummer celebration dancing around the (admittedly very small) maypole singing about little frogs. No, we're not crazy. Really, we're not!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!