15 juli 2011

UK / US / Sweden

I do love beautiful covers so much that I sometimes wait for months to the book with the prettiest cover. This is a feature which compares covers from the UK, the US and Sweden.


Along for the Ride
UK / US / Sweden


I know a lot of people like the UK version with the dress and all but I just don't like it at all. If anything, I'm put off by that cover. It does nothing for my wanting to read it. With the US cover and the Swedish cover it's a toss-up for me. Both feature semi-cropped people and I just like people on my covers. I feel that the US cover goes with the title, with the bike and the two people being on it. However, the Swedish cover screams summer read.

Which do you prefer?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!