20 augusti 2011

UK / US / Sweden

I do love beautiful covers so much that I sometimes wait for months to the book with the prettiest cover. This is a feature which compares covers from the UK, the US and Sweden.


Amy & Roger's Epic Detour


UK / US / Sweden


What's interesting about the covers this time is that the US and Swedish cover actually use the same cover, just that the crop is a tad different. On the US version we see more leg and on the Swedish cover part of Amy's face and hair. The UK cover consist of momentums from the actual detour so it might fit better with the storyline, but it just doesn't cut it for me. As I've said before, I much prefer covers with people on them so this week it's a tie between US and Swedish, because let's face it, they're basically the same.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!