3 april 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren. All links go to The bookdepository.

And the books keep coming like never before. I might have to reconsider my book buying...


Bought:



The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
(I've thought about it for a while, however I was a bit put off by the zombie theme, but then I just figured I'd give it a go anyway)


The dead-tossed waves by Carrie Ryan
(And I figured I might as well buy book two if I like it a lot. I'm grown a bit tired of reading first books and then having to wait for a long time for the next installment)


Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
(Another sequel. I read Wicked Lovely in the beginning of the year and enjoyed it a lot. Now I look forward to continuing the series)


Before I fall by Lauren Oliver
(I've never read anything by Lauren Oliver but I've heard so many great things about this book and the premise just seems very interesting)



So, what'd you get?

5 kommentarer:

  1. I really want to read The Forest of Hands and Teeth series! Enjoy!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I'm currently reading Before I fall, and so far its great!
    Enjoy your books, Happy Reading!

    Check out my IMM:
    http://tbgreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooh, all of these are on my to-read list! Especially BEFORE I FALL, since DELIRIUM has gotten so much buzz this year. Happy reading!

    My IMM: http://maggiesbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailboxread-this-week.html

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great books this week. I have been thinking about getting the Carrie Ryan books they look very good.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love Carrie Ryan, hope you like her books too. I haven't read Before I die and Ink Exchange, but I have them in my TBR pile. I'll have to read them soon!

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!