8 oktober 2011

Back in the land of the living

This has been a lot longer blog break than I ever intended but there was just no time for it. Or for reading even. So I had not to blog about. We've finally moved into our new house, yay! And cleaned out the old apartment. And done most of the teacher-student-parent talks that we are obliged, by law, to do every semester. Only four more to go and they won't be until two weeks so finally I'm back on the book track. I've read three books since last time and there'll be reviews soon. This last one I read really was exactly what the doctor ordered to get my reading mood going!



1 kommentar:

  1. Welcome back. I had noticed that you've been away recently. Twenty Boy Summer came in the mail the other day. Thanks so much, I have been coveting that book for a LONG time!!

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!