30 oktober 2011

In my mailbox (29)




In My Mailbox is a meme created and hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

It is a great way for everyone to share their new books with the world: bought, gifted, won, borrowed or from the library. 



Bought:




Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
This cover may look pretty in this picture, but it is soooo much prettier in person. All shiny and nice. I pre-ordered it a long time ago, but was a bit surprised though, when I found it in my mailbox this week. You see, according to The Book Depository (where I ordered it from), it wasn't to be released until November 1,and as far as I can tell it's still October and it most definitely was when it arrived on Wednesday. Oh well, I'm not complaining. Just the tagline from goodreads makes me want to sink my teeth into it: "The Picture of Dorian Gray meets Pride and Prejudice, with a dash of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde."

9 kommentarer:

  1. Oh this sounds really good I should get it soon, too! Hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    SvaraRadera
  2. Darker Still looks really good. I am looking forward to hearing what you think.
    In My Mailbox at FABR

    SvaraRadera
  3. OH, I have this book too. I haven't started it yet though. Enjoy!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I was fortunate enough to get an ARC of it and fell in love with it. It's very well written. Hope you enjoy it. Old follower.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    SvaraRadera
  5. You definitely have more restraint than I do when I buy books - I can never come out with just one!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love the cover for Darker Still. It sounds like a really interesting read. You must let me know how it is! :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. I have a copy of this but I still need to read it. I hope that it's good! Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh i got this 1 off NetG! can't wait 2 see what u think!

    Happy reading :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Darker Still is sitting all pretty on my shelf and I really need to get around to reading it. I've heard amazing things and the author is super nice! Enjoy!!!

    And don't you just love TBD?

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!