1 september 2011

August RAK Wrap-Up


Another RAK month already passed by. I think it's almost scary how fast time flies nowadays. The RAK idea is marvelous and it's so exciting to see if you'll get something and what it will be. However, it is also exciting so send books out and see how they'll be welcomed.

For me, if July was a little slow in the RAK department, I had better luck in August!  



Gifted:
I was sent Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne from The Reading Owl @ Graceful Reads. Thank you so much! Review's coming up soon.

Sara @ Just Another Story also sent me Epic Fail by Clair LaZebnik but that novel has yet to arrive. I do look forward to it though! Thank you Sara! 


Sent:
I only had the finances to send out one book this month and that was to birthday girl Kelsey @ Enchanted Books. I decided to get her The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han because it was on top of her wish list and because I loved it when I read it last year. Now that I think about it, I sent this one last month too...

1 kommentar:

  1. Yes, you did! You sent the same book to me in July! :D

    I can't wait to read your review for Moonglight. I haven't really heard much about it so I'm really curious to see what you thought of it.

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!