18 september 2011

In my mailbox (26)


In My Mailbox is a meme created and hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

It is a great way for everyone to share their new books with the world: bought, gifted, won, borrowed or from the library. 

All links go to Goood reads. 




Bought:


Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

The other day I found myself if pursuit of books with some romantic and/or sexual tension, you know the kind that makes your stomach full of butterflies. I've felt that missing from many books I've read lately. The Personal Demons series might be what I'm looking for, according to many reviews I've found. Any thoughts on these books?

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi, I have both of those books on my bookself waiting for me to read, I am looking forward to reading them :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Old follower. Interesting choices.

    SvaraRadera
  3. With all the books I got in the past week, I'm still jealous because these are on my wish list too! lol

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!