11 september 2011

In my mailbox (25)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and is a way for everyone to share their new books with the world: bought, gifted, won, borrowed or from the library. All links go to Gooodreads. 

Gifted:

Epic fail by Claire LaZebnik
This was sent as a RAK in August by Sara @ Just Another Story and due to some problems with the mail it finally arrived this Friday. Thanks so much Sara! It seems so good! A modern re-telling of Pride and Prejudice, I can hardly wait to sink my teeth into it. 


Bought:

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles 
This book has gotten many great reviews and it does sound like a great read. What more reasons do you need? 

Soul Thief by Jana Oliver 
I would've preferred to get the UK version (called Forbidden) because it is so much prettier and I am obviously very shallow... but then I had the first book in the US version and shallow me wants the books to match.  


And also bought... 


Criminal Minds Season 3 (5-disc set) 

I am well aware of the fact that Criminal Minds is not a novel but a television series. For someone who says that she's not into crime stories and police work I've found myself totally obsessed with this series during the summer. And I do have an every so slight crush on Dr Spencer Reid. I always did like a nerd! 






What was in your mailboxes? 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Soul Thief is definitely on my list :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-vain.html

    SvaraRadera
  2. I LOOOOOOVE Criminal Minds...with like the deepest passion you can have for a tv series lol. I also adore the books you got this week, they are all on my TBR List!

    New Follower btw.

    My IMM

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!