4 september 2011

In my mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and is a way for everyone to share their new books with the world: bought, gifted, won, borrowed or from the library. All links go to Goodreads.


Bought:




Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon

I've read some great reviews on this paranormal novel and I do love boarding school novels/movies. Maybe because there hardly are any in this part of the world.


Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Also one of them pre-ordered books that arrived this week. Around the time that I pre-ordered it, I read loads and loads of raging reviews but lately I have come across a few not so great as well, so I guess I'm just gonna have to see for myself.


How was your week?

8 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Nevermore too. It will be interesting to see what you feel about it after you've read it. Hope it turns out to be good. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I don't think I've seen Dead Beautiful around before, but from your descriptions it sounds like something I'd probably enjoy.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I've had Nevermore on my shelf for ages, I've heard great things and so I really must pick it up soon! I've been wanting Dead Beautiful for a while too.

    Books of Amber

    SvaraRadera
  4. I just put Nevermore on hold at the library! One of my blogging friends highly recommended it so I can't wait to read it! HOpe you enjoy it! :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. I've heard good things about Dead Beautiful. Hope you enjoy! :)

    My IMM
    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    SvaraRadera
  6. Both books that I really want to read. You've got some good reading there!

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

    SvaraRadera
  7. I have just started Dead Beautiful and it is great. I look forward to seeing what you think. happy reading!

    Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  8. I've got Nevermore, but I haven't read either of these. I stare at the spine and think how many shorter books I could read in that time and so it keeps getting put off. Thanks for stopping by yesterday :)

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!